Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pizza Hut Delivery! Brunei






tossing and turning....wondering...should i or should i not to order PIZZA for lunch...........my mind........ thinking of pizza, pizza, pizza......mmmmm...my mind....thinking eating with my MIL for the last time, my mind thinking of where the hell is my PIZZA HUT flyers that day....couldn't find it....so.....................should i just call up for delivery!!??....mmmmm.................after 1 minute later, i couldn't fight my desire anymore...........end up, im calling the PIZZA HUT for delivery!! dring dring dring.......helo..............i would like to place my order plse......2 regular pizza, the italian & hawaiian pan pizza, 2 beef lasagne & 1 garlic bread......damn it!!

Photo taken by : Me Camera : NIKON D5000



































No comments:

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...