Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fried Char Siew Chicken Wings with Sesame Seeds


12.12.2013 - Batam.  Fried Char Siew Chicken wings is my old time favourite at home.  This may sounds weird but the taste, simply delicious.  

My mom used to cook this during special occasion at home.  Now i can cook this any time i like my way.  For this recipe, i sprinkle some sesame seeds to add some color and flavour.  I don't really remember how my mom's marinate the chicken no other than the char siew sauce, but i use my way of marinating this chicken in the simplest way.  Just 3 ingredients and you'll get this full of flavour fried chicken wings.

Marinate Chicken & Method:-
5 large Chicken Wings / 8 Chicken mini drumsticks
1 1/2 tbsp Char Siew Sauce
1tbsp Light Soya Sauce
1 1/2tbsp Honey
1tbs tossed sesame seeds

Marinate Chicken for 2 hours or overnight.  Heat wok and deepfried chicken wings till golden brown and sprinkle some tossed sesame seeds. 

Simple Right?! :) Happpy Cooking. 



No comments:

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...