Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Local Pretzels @ My Pretzels, Centrepoint Shopping Mall, KK Sabah.

01.02.2014 - Centrepoint Shopping Mall, KK Sabah.  I am trying out a new pretzel stall in town called My Pretzels.  Too bad KK don't have Auntie Anne's, but at least i can go for this when i crave for pretzel.  Anyway, My Pretzel is copying every single pretzel flavours that Auntie Anne's have.  

i had the Almond Caramel Pretzel, it was good but if i want to compare to Auntie Anne's, i still love how Auntie Anne's Almond Caramel taste like but good job well done to My Pretzels, their pretzel was good too.
  


My Pretzels

Snack Place
1Borneo HypermallKota KinabaluSabah





 


No comments:

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...