Monday, April 7, 2014

Padang Food for Brunch

29.01.2014 - Rumah Makan Nusantara Baru* @ Nogaya Hill shoplots, Batam.  This restaurant located right infront of Nogya Hills Shopping Mall.  I love the peyek udang, crispy and go so well with other dieshes.  We had a very filling brunch,  ordered beef rendang for myself. its my favourite..  A very satisfying Brunch!! :)    

Anyway, this is a late post and i will update from here on, due to my travel to my hometown on the 30.01.2014 and travelling around till 11.03.2014 i have stopped blogging since.  So you will keep seeing more from feb & march till up to date. :) cheers












No comments:

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...