Friday, December 9, 2016

Homemade Pineapple Jam for Pineapple Tarts

I have cooked Pineapple Jam repeatedly but never thought of writing the recipe down. i do not have a proper measurement seriously, every time i cook, i taste to my own liking.  Pineapple Jame recipes all similar the same.

Here i share my process of making my Pineapple Jam.  As you can see, i am making a big quantity of pineapple jam for some give away Pineapple Tarts.  CNY is a month ahead, so lets get ourself ready for some tarts baking soon :)

* Updates - Please refer recipe to my latest Pineapple Jam post Homemade-pineapple-jam-for-pineapple-tart-cookies








Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...